Biometrics and Notes

Hi, I've been adding my biometrics and notes in my daily diary. Is there a way to view all of these so I can quickly gather info? It would be great to be able to view all my notes in one spot as well as be able to view all of my biometric info such as Ketones to analyze trends, etc.

Comments

• Hi Livindol,

You can view your biometrics in the Trends tab. The second chart contains all the biometrics - choose which one your would like to see from the drop-down list.
    You can also customize the date range to view your trends over time.
    Hover your mouse over a point in the graph to see the value logged on a specific date.

You can download your biometrics and notes (as well as exercises and foods logged) in a .csv file from the Profile tab. In the Account Information section, click the gear icon and choose Export Data. Choose a date range, then Export Notes, for example to download the file of all notes you entered in that date range.

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Thanks for the info!

• Just used the feature but it would be great if this was available as a separate tab to view instead of downloading. Just a suggestion!

• Your answer is clear but I cannot see the gear icon in the account information section, help please

• Hi MikeS,

We have updated the look of our website recently and we are in the process of replacing these gear icons.

In the Account Information section of the Setting tab, you can download your data in a csv file by using the Export Data button:

Select a date range, then choose which type of data you would like to download:

In the Trends tab, you can download the information shown in the graph by using the menu icon in the top right corner above the graph:

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com

• Hi Karen
    thank you for your reply and my apologies for this thank you note.
    Although your reply is clear and understandable , could you please show a screen
    grab or some illustration where 'In the Account Information section of the Setting tab, you can download your data in a csv file by using the Export Data button' is as it/they does/do not appear in either my iPhone or Computer:
    Thank you.
    Mike

• edited March 2019

Hi MikeS,

Here's a larger image of the whole Account screen in the Settings tab.
    First click on the Settings tab at the top of the screen (shown in box 1.)
    Next, click the Account tab (box 2.)
    Then, scroll down to the Account Data section and click on the Export data text (shown in box 3.)

Let me know if you are still having trouble accessing the Export function and we will do our best to help!

Please note, this is available only on the website, so you won't be able to find this option on the mobile app on your phone.

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com

• Thank you very much. I did not know this function was only available via the website. Action now complete, thanks again.
    Mike

• Thanks for this info. I am able to export the text from my notes. Is there a way to export the photos as well? I use the notes to take pictures of my meals. Then I can come back later and log the ingredients without forgetting anything. I'd love to have a way to view all my food pictures in one screen, either through the app or exported. Thanks.