Options

Recipe screen-date to aid in meal planning; ability to reboot biometrics

When I write a recipe, it gives me the option to add it to my diary. It would make meal planning much easier if we had the option to add it by date. That way if I'm planning ahead, I can just click add to diary on x date. Meal planning is super important to me for staying on track.

And, we humans aren't perfect. If I've gotten off track, it would be amazing if I could reboot the biometrics-start over with weight, etc. today as day one without having to delete my account and start everything from scratch, which takes all of my recipes out, etc.

Comments

• Options

Thanks for the suggestion, @Lin_Sp! I have passed this on to our design team.

If you would like to see your data starting from a specific time, you can simply change the date range on your reports and charts! There is also an option to "Mark day as complete" which would allow you to custom choose which days you would like to include in your reports and charts. For instance if you forgot to log items one day, you could opt not to mark it as complete in order to have a more accurate report without this entry skewing your data.

Let me know if you have questions!

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

Thank you for your help!