Options

Reporting issues with food entries

Hello Team
(1) I reported an issue with two separate food items; with one of the items I received an error message, after re-transmitting the received message says that the item is being investigated, or some such words.
Wouldn't be more efficient if the program sends a later acknowledgement that all the info received is in order?

(2) I added an item that's not on the food data base, but I still see it only under the "My Food" tab, when does such an item get added to the program's food list? Note that for this new item I submitted , I did not fill in the nutritional data, only the images requested.

Thanks

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓

Hi Mike,
    Sorry for the late response. Thank you for being diligent in reporting food issues! It really helps us keep an accurate and detailed database which is very important to Cronometer!
    (1) If this issue hasn't been already resolved, could you a) try again as it sounds like a one-off error on that day or b) send an email to support@cronometer.com with the photos and food name currently in the database, and we will look in to it.
    (2) We are working every day to add foods that users submit. We usually get over 200 submissions a day and will get to it as soon as possible!

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer