Options

Custom Recipes are missing but available when adding to diary

On Web App and IOS iPAD app, a recipe that I entered and saved to my Custom Recipes is not in the alphabetical list of my recipes. When in the DIARY page, Add Food, the missing Recipe is available in the list and highlighted in Blue Font indicating it was a Custom Recipe. Why would the recipe be available in the Add Food List, but not in my Custom Recipe List where I can copy and edit my recipe.

I also notice that there are as many as 16 recipes in my Foods that are copies [COPY] that are not in my Custom Recipes list. I never created copies of recipes that are displayed in My Foods.

Can any of these odd behaviors be explained by the fact that as a Gold Member my account is configured to SHARE with two friends?

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓

hmmm this sounds odd. Is it your custom recipe that you created that you are looking for in the list? Your friends' recipes won't show up in the list on your foods tab, but they will show up when you search for them to add to your diary. If it is your own food that isn't showing up, please contact support@cronometer.com so we can look into the specifics.

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

Answers

• Options

Correct in that it is my own food (custom recipes) that are not showing up. I sent support the details of this issue. Thank you. Doug