Change weight loss goal

Is there a way to increase the weekly target for weight loss so its feeds back into the system to tell you hpw many calories left to eat etc..?
Alos if all teh data I enter is lost, is there a csv fiel that can be stored and uploaded again?
I dont want to get months down teh line and data is lost, I am entering blood glucose etc, and could do with a chart for that tpp

Comments

• I've been using Cronometer daily for 6 years(?) now and I don't believe I've had any data missing.

• edited June 2018

It gives targets of up to 2lb per week to lose or gain, I wanted to add a custom goal of weight loss of 4 or 5lb a week,,
    Ive also noticed that some figures are wrong for black tea, having carbs, and has trans fats for when I enter plain omelette.. I am sure there are no trans fats in eggs.

• Hi Fats1964,

2 lbs per week is the highest rate of weight loss you can choose from the list of options in Cronometer. This requires a calorie deficit of about 1000 kcal per day.

You can find any data you have entered into your diary by navigating to that date in the diary page. Click on the green date bar to expand the calendar. Click on a date to open in the diary, or use the arrows to jump to another month or the double arrows to jump a year. You can also access all of your data from the Profile tab. Click on the gear icon in the Account Information section. Choose Export Data. Select the date range, then Export Biometrics to download a .csv file with all the biometrics you have entered during that time.

If you have found an error in our database, please let us know! On the web version, you can report an issue with your specific food by right clicking on the food entry in your diary to select "view/edit selected food". Then select the settings icon in the top right corner, and select "report an issue".

In the mobile app version, tap "More details" and select the "!" icon in the top right corner. Submitting your issues helps us maintain an accurate and complete database. Thanks for your diligence in making sure our food entries are accurate!

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer