Two features that would make Cronometer even better

I've tried all the calorie counting apps and Cronometer is still my favorite one. I've used it for 3 years and it's helped me achieve single digit body fat.

There are two features that if added would be a huge help in my opinion:

1) Be able to access recipes on the mobile app. I have preprogrammed recipes and sometimes I forget the ingredients and want to pull it up right on my phone in the kitchen while I'm cooking. Right now I can only get to that on a computer.

2) Be able to set different calorie targets depending on the day. I would like to set the day to either "training day" daily targets or "rest day" daily targets. A lot of training programs call for more carbs and overall calories on training days, for example.

Not sure if anyone at the company will see this. Going to tweet to them as well.

Comments

• Hi Joshuagomes,

Thanks for sharing your feedback - we appreciate it!

You can access your recipes on mobile! Tap the Foods tab at the bottom of the screen. This will take you to your list of custom foods and recipes. Scroll through your list of recipes, and tap the one you would like to open. You will see the ingredients list first, and you can swipe the screen to the left to add/edit serving sizes, see the full nutrient breakdown or add notes to your recipe.

Setting macro targets that vary day-to-day is a big feature request that we are working on implementing. This is a big project for our developers that we are excited to tackle!

Cheers,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer