Customized Macros aren’t reflected in my daily diary

Hi!

I have entered my macros targets in manually under “custom” but then the percentages of macros as I add to my food diary seem to be different. If my protein macro is 85, I want to know how close I am to my goal without having to remind myself my macros are 85 and not 76. Am I making sense. I have subscribed to gold for one month.

Answers

• Hi Shanniebabie,

The Custom macronutrient target setting allows you to set a ratio for your macronutrients, rather than setting gram amounts for your macronutrients.

It is a dynamic calculation, meaning that your targets can change day-to-day based on the amount of activity you have entered in your diary. If you have entered a weight loss goal, this will affect your targets as well.

You could instead set fixed macronutrient targets. If you choose fixed targets, you will be able to define each macronutrient target in grams.
    Once you have selected fixed macronutrient targets, on the mobile app, update your macronutrient targets below to the gram amounts you have chosen.
    On the website, navigate to the Nutritional Targets section to edit each macronutrient target. Click on each target, tick the box to use a custom value, enter your value and apply your changes.

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer