Options

A new "crono-bug" anomaly this morning.

I can't tell you how tired I am of bugs and poor sw design that destroy data. There is IMHO no greater sin in coding...
Just 5 minutes ago at 11 am I entered a glucose reading. Good thing that I was second guessing everything the CM does, because it is now putting in a 5pm time stamp for things done in the AM.

I pray to God you guys get this thing stable before I just get fed up and walk away....

Thanks for your time
Joe

Joe Tittiger
Seymour MO
joe ATT Tittiger DOTT com

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2019

The "other" bug is still there. When I just went and used the top menu to add a glucose reading it toggled to mg/dl while the other entry on the frigging left uses mmo/L. These settings do not "stick" and I should not have to freaking deal with them.
    Making sure that CM does not corrupt my data has turned into a full time job.
    WTF is going on with this software? You can not even depend upon it to do what you have told it to do!

Then there is the purposely placed editing bug here in the forum, where I can not correct any inaccuracy in a post if I later notice it..... I think that the moniker "crono-bug" is very fitting at this point in time,

Joe Tittiger
    Seymour MO
    joe ATT Tittiger DOTT com