Feedback and Requests on cosmetic changes in beta
I'm a habitual Cronometer user. I log everything everyday and closely monitor my micro-nutrients so am firing up Cronometer 20+ times on either tablet or phone daily. I'll use web site if I'm already on computer. Have some requests and suggestions.
First, I have officially log my dislike of the new color scheme, fonts, and layout. Ugh, please consider adding a theme option for gold members so we can elect the classic theme vs. this new one. Particular complaints (my personal opinion of course):
- Where is the bold green and orange colors that I immediately associate w/Cronometer? I get the material theme but the new scheme is shades of grey and lifeless
- The color intensity is so much duller in new scheme
- The pictures, graphics and buttons are so flat and lifeless too, like an old VB6 app from 90's.
- The font is smaller and lighter so harder to read
- There way too much white-space everywhere so even with smaller font, you can see less information on the screen vertically!
- The alternating light grey striping is too light in new scheme to help