Copper %RDA wrong: different value in 100g food vs 100g added to diary - w/o using custom limits
I added 100g "grape leaves, canned" to my diary. Copper: 1.8mg = 205%
I looked up "grape leaves, canned" in the "Foods" tab, set it to 100g. It has 1.8mg copper = 92%
The latter % is the correct value.
I checked in my diary what limits are used. It was set to 0.9mg minimum, which explains the incorrect 205%.
BUT I have not used custom limits! (checkmark at "use custom values instead of RDA was unchecked)
(PS: I would be happy to post you screenshots if you would resolve the bug that your configuration of vanillaforums does not allow any normal simple way to upload pics. - Which issue we discussed already and you offered some wonkaround using yetanother website that I do not use.......... but I know that vanillaforums does not generally have this problem so it is something in this installation.)