Options

Beta Program Update 6/6/19

Hi Everyone,

First I wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone for all the time you took to give us feedback on the beta builds of the app. The issues and insights you shared helped our release process go much smoother than if we had done it alone. The team and I really appreciate it.

I also wanted to give everyone an update on the beta program and share a bit about what to expect in the future. We are wrapping up the release of the new app to the general public, and you probably noticed that we have not pushed new beta builds as frequently. This is not the end, in fact you all have been so helpful that want to keep building our beta community, so if you know anyone who wants in on the action, just tell the to send me a mail at beta@cronometer.com with the following information:

• Your Name
  • Your Cronometer account email.
  • Your Apple ID email OR you Google Play Account Email<- so we can flag you as a beta tester and give you access to the app.
  • Your Cronometer account status, i.e. Gold subscriber, Free, or paid app.
  • Your device i.e. iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy, etc.
  • The device's OS version.

Now for the fun part! We are going to focus more on user facing features now that the app has been re-built from the ground up, and all of you are going to get early access. Keep an eye out for a new build some time next week with a few brand new features. I’ll post an update once we get the release out to give you an idea of what is in the build. As always, we truly appreciate any and all feedback you are willing to share with us.

Cheers,

Spencer

Spencer D.
cronometer.com
As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer