Printed charts problem
Love the new charts but I'm seeing something strange. When I try to print the summary and I've added a bio metrics chart the first chart doesn't pick up all of the values. If I repeat the chart as the second chart, all data is reported. I've tried using both weight and total cholesterol values and it is does the same thing - the first chart doesn't pick up the data but the second and/or third charts do (even if the first and one of the others are the same thing). It could be a user error since I'm only starting to use the new features but it worked before the new upgrade so I'm not sure.