Options

Printed charts problem

Love the new charts but I'm seeing something strange. When I try to print the summary and I've added a bio metrics chart the first chart doesn't pick up all of the values. If I repeat the chart as the second chart, all data is reported. I've tried using both weight and total cholesterol values and it is does the same thing - the first chart doesn't pick up the data but the second and/or third charts do (even if the first and one of the others are the same thing). It could be a user error since I'm only starting to use the new features but it worked before the new upgrade so I'm not sure.

Comments

• Options

Hi @Guest Could you provide a bit more info about the issue? Is this happening when printing a specific chart, or when adding charts to your printed report?

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

Trends -> Print Report. Selected Last 6 months - all days for data, weight in lbs, total cholesterol in mg/dL. Hit print report. Bio Chart Section of Report says Weight (lbs) but under it it says From July 15, 2019 to July 15, 2019 and only shows 1 data point on chart. The Total cholesterol section show Jan 23, 2019 to July 15, 2019 and multiple data points. If I add a third section to the report, say weight again, it will show from Jan 23 to July 15 with multiple data points on the third item in that section, but the top section still only shows from July 15 to July 15. For some reason it looks like the first chart in the Biometrics Charts section doesn't pick up the "6 months" I selected for the printed report. Hope this is clear.

• Options

Hi @Guest thanks this does clarify it for me! Would you mind also sending along some screenshots to support@cronometer.com, in order to help display the issue more clearly for our developers to address? Thanks!

Hilary
    cronometer.com

• Options

Tried it this morning, looks like something has changed overnight. Both the first and the second bio reports/charts have the correct dates and all of the data is showing up. Attached a screen shot of what happened this morning.

• Options
    edited August 2019

I've been having issues trying to print reports as well. Usually when including a weight chart or custom charts. The charts will be empty and I'm actually unable to "print" the report because the page never finishes loading and the button is greyed out because the page just spins.

• Options

Hi @strakernutritionco thanks for reporting this. What web browser does this occur on. Does this happen on other web browsers as well? Are you using mac or windows?

Hilary
    cronometer.com

• Options

Hi @Hilary - I primarily use the Brave browser but I just fired up Chrome and was able to reproduce everything same in the screenshot I sent over yesterday. I don't see any JS console errors or anything that looks out of the ordinary in the Chrome developer tools either. There were also no obvious outstanding network requests that hadn't finished either. For an operating system I'm using Ubuntu. Thanks.

• Options

I should also point out that I have all of the Brave "shielfds" disabled for the Cronometer domain.

• Options

@Hilary I have some more potentially helpful information on this. I can successfully print logs for my own Gold level account, but both clients have the empty charts issue. I do notice that both clients have Apple Health connected to their accounts so potentially the Apple Health integration is interfering? I hope that helps. Hopefully this can get resolved soon as I'm having to provide half empty reports to my clients.

• Options

Hi @strakernutritionco this looks like a bug; thanks for reporting this! We will address this issue as soon as possible. I have reported this to our developers.
    Thanks for your patience and understanding while we work on this! My apologies for the inconvenience.

Hilary
    cronometer.com

• Options

@Hilary any update on the above? It's continued to be a large issue. Now the bottom charts finally aren't empty but the whole nutrient overview is empty.

• Options

Hi @strakernutritionco the fix for these will be in the next web update! Should soon! Thanks again for your patience while we work on it :)

Hilary
    cronometer.com

• Options

Cool thanks for the update @Hilary