Options

Nitric Oxide Dump Exercise

This is a request to Cronometer: PLEASE have the 4 min workout / nitric oxide pump exercise be available to add to the exercise list in Cronometer. Right now, if I do this twice per day, I would not know how to account for from the exercise list provided. Thank you !

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2020

Aerobics, low impact seems a reasonable fit, assuming you are making great effort in doing the exercises. :)

"I've never considered excessive sanity a virtue" Mike Uris, San Antonio Express-News, 2002

• Options

Thank you - as MERCOLA suggests doing the nitric oxide pump, I will try contacting them directly and ask to add this .

• Options

You might want to get the name right.

At least I couldn't find anything with that name, but I did find NO dump....

https://fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2018/01/05/four-minute-nitric-oxide-dump-workout.aspx

• Options

Exactly, and then a little further down, he calls it the Nitric oxide dump workout - anyways, as I think Mercola is connected to the Chronometer, I wish he would add it to the exercise list.

• Options

Hi Amelio,

Thanks for your suggestion! While we look into the calories burned for this exercise, you could add a custom exercise into your diary - if you have an estimate of how many calories you burn. On the website, use the add exercise button, then use the options at the bottom to enter in a custom exercise.

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

Hello Karen, thank you for looking into this - would be great to have it on the exercise list. best regards - Amelio

• Options

In a cronometer listing, you would have to specify how many rounds and repetitions the entry is based on. The basic exercise has 3 rounds with 20 reps for each exercise.
    Many then over time up this to 40 or 50 reps and up to 4 rounds.