Inaccurate Custom Recipe Calories

I was trying to create a custom recipe for the hummus I just made from scratch. Using the calorie counts for each ingredient on Cronometer as I went, the whole recipe should be 415 calories.

I tried entering this recipe 3 separate times, using the same ingredients with the same measurements, and I got 3 different wildly inaccurate total calorie counts.

I mean, the first time was over 3,000 cals, then nearly 2,000, then over 1,300.

At least it's moving in the right direction, but I don't understand why it is so off in the first place.


Sign In or Register to comment.