Options

Horrible... wish I never paid for it.

Cannot use with Apple Watch. As soon as you open this app on your phone it sucks the life out of your Apple Watch battery. I can't even get a days use out of my watch anymore. Only solution is to close the app and restart you phone. Then when you open it again it starts draining the batter again. If I uninstall this app my watch is fine.

Very unsatisfied, I've been dealing with this for a long time. I wish I would have never paid for this.

Comments

• Options

Hi @GeorgeG ,

Thanks for reporting this issue! I understand how frustrating this can be!

Our developers are looking into fixing this issue

In the meantime, disconnecting Apple Health in the Cronometer Settings tab when you aren't using Cronometer seems to reduce battery drainage!

Regards,
    Marie-Eve

Marie-Eve
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

Hi GeorgeG,

I'm sorry that Cronometer has been affecting your Apple Watch battery life. This has been a tough one for us to resolve, but our developers are working hard to figure out what is causing this to happen.My apologies again!

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

Hi
    I wanted to add my voice to the number of frustrated chronometer subscribers out there having trouble with battery drain on their apple watches.

I have been using my Apple Watch (series 4) with my iPhone X for over year. I would always get more than 1 day's worth of charge out of the watch, so charging it over each night worked brilliantly.

Since installing the Chronometer app (very useful functionality, thanks) I have found that my watch battery is drained completely by the early afternoon. I've tried repairing and all the other techniques to sort it out. Then I discovered the several threads related to this on the Chronometer forums and I realised it was the Chronometer app that is causing it.

This needs to be fixed ASAP. As a paying subscriber I feel that this bug is a deal breaker - effectively making my £500 watch unusable. Please can this be fixed. Alternatively, I'll be seeking a refund for my Gold subscription and I'll use an alternative app.

Paul