As the title says, the charts are no longer working for me since today
Tested on both Chrome Version 83.0.4103.97 (Official Build) (64-bit) and Internet Explorer:
Thanks for reporting this and including the errors in the Dev Console! I'll be in touch if we need any other information to puzzle this one out.
As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer
Fixed it by disabling this custom chart:
Thanks for the update - that's a good clue to help our developers find the root of the problem.
Same problem but only since 2nd July. Based on above comment, I disabled all my five custom charts and it solved the problem. I was then able to enable each custom charts one by one in order to find a possible culprit but the charts worked each time including when I added the last one back (5th) so now it seems to have solved the problem.
Broken again this morning, had to disable the Data Quality custom chart to get thing to work again. Suspect it's a red herring and disabling any custom chart likely to make it work or break again.