Hi, would anyone be interesting in participating in a PhD research project involving food diaries?
Hi everyone, based on the widespread use of palm oil in processed food products, palmitic acid is highly prevalent in the human diet. I am currently studying/writing a PhD on palm oil and palmitic acid consumption throughout the UK. I will also be analysing the effects different levels of consumption of PO/PA has on metabolic health (as well as brain health, skeletal muscle, gut homeostasis, disease and more).
This specific experiment will help determine the intake of PO/PA across the UK.
- How much palm oil do you consume?
- Is high consumption of palm oil healthy?
- Are you Vegan? Omnivore? Flexitarian?
- UK only. All diets welcome.
- Study is 100% remote.
- A prize draw of £100 Amazon gift card.
Study information can be found here.