Recipe created from Edit a Copy of a retired recipe should not be retired
- Create a recipe, Recipe A.
- Add the recipe to the diary.
- Retire Recipe A.
- Go to the diary and right click on Recipe A and "View/Edit Selected Recipe".
- Use "Edit a Copy" to create a copy and save the new recipe, Recipe B.
- Recipe B does not show in the recipe list on the left or food searches.
Recipes created from copying a retired recipes appears to be automatically retired, which isn't the most sensible as a user wouldn't be creating a brand new recipe only to not be able to use it once they leave that screen. This seems to be a new behaviour as I was able to create new active recipes from retired ones in the past.