Custom Biometrics not displaying accurate number in Charts

Hi,

Around the end of June I noticed that one of my custom biometrics was displaying zero in the chart for June 10th. The value in my diary for that day was 1. I changed the value to 4, still zero. I changed it again. Same result. I deleted the Biometric for June 10th, added it back in, gave it the value of 1 and still no luck.

I checked the charts today and noticed that my biometric entries for July 14th, 16th, 18th and 25th are all displaying zero even though they all have values in the diary for each of those days.

I checked another custom biometric and it was having the same issue.

Please check into this, it looks like a bad bug.

Thanks,
c

Sign In or Register to comment.