Custom Recipe Servings not Counting
I have two recipes that I have used for a long time. However they have recently quit working.
When I enter the amounts for the daily log and put in an amount for grams or servings I get the macros for the full recipe multiplied by the amount I put in for grams.
I can go into the recipe and review it, the information is all there, servings etc. I save the recipe with making no changes, I get a message to update previous entries, I accept. The inputs will then follow the macros based on the grams or servings input.
For one of my recipes I use it almost daily, so I have had to edit the recipe every day to update the values once it has been put into the daily log.