Options

keeping exercise from adding to available calories

I have the box unchecked in settings. I want to track my exercises but I do not want it add available calories. I am on a very specific amount of calories from my doctor and when I enter my exercise it adds available calories. How can I stop this, I still want to add my exercises

I lost over 100 pounds in 2016, kept 80 of it off but simply had not been able to lose any more. So, I had a VSG - vertical sleeve gastrectomy - better known as a gastric sleeve on June 24th 2020, and lost another 100 pounds. I have lost 200 pounds but I still have a little more to go.

Best Answer

• Options

wanted to add here that after a day, it corrected itself and no longer counts the exercise. I could not figure out a way to edit or delete my original post

I lost over 100 pounds in 2016, kept 80 of it off but simply had not been able to lose any more. So, I had a VSG - vertical sleeve gastrectomy - better known as a gastric sleeve on June 24th 2020, and lost another 100 pounds. I have lost 200 pounds but I still have a little more to go.

Answers