iOS - Widget Micronutrient Summary Not Updating
Today I just noticed my micronutrient summary is not updating on the Cronometer widgets on iOS.
Screenshot are attached.
What I've done prior to screenshot:
- Opened app, returned to home screen and re-opened app -> Issue persists
- Force closed app, re-opened and returned to home screen -> Issue persists
- Logged out of app, logged back in, loaded app and returned to home screen -> Issue persists
From what I can see, the micronutrients affected for me are:
- Sodium, Fiber and Vitamin E should be closer to 100% than they are
- Calcium, Vitamin A and Vitamin C are a few % points off from the actual app. Iron is half of what the app reports
- Calcium and Vitamin C are actually reported slightly higher on the widget than the app.
- Potassium is accurate (and that's an important one for me!)
- Actual macro percentages looks to be accurate
Unsure when this issue started but just noticed it today while tweaking my diary (a must!)