Options

Missing nutritional data

Hello, not sure if I need to post this here or elsewhere. When I scan the barcode for the Gimme seaweed Sushi Nori wraps the right product appears, however it is missing nutritional data. the product nutritional facts states that it has 3.78 mcg 160% of Vitamin B12 in it. However, those details are missing.

Comments

• Options

I noticed this as well. I guess no one from Cronometer has answered this yet?

• Options

Hi Cronometer Users!

Thanks for submitting your feedback about missing nutrients for a product in our database. Brands sometimes change ingredients in their products or add more information to the nutrition label so it's always great to get an update!

We have a way to 'Report An Issue' from the Food Details page.

If you're on the web app, click Foods > Search Foods then type in and select the product. You'll be directed to a summary of the nutrition details, you can then click on the three-dot icon in the top right corner and select 'Report Issue'.

If you're on the mobile app, tap the + button > Add Food > type in and select your product. Then click the three-dot icon in the top right-hand corner and select 'Report Issue'.

This will then be submitted into a queue to be reviewed by our Curation team.

Happy tracking!