Options

How can I remove the "Burned" calories display without removing the "Consumed" and "Remaining"?

On the Energy Summary display, the 3 pie graphs show "Consumed", "Burned" and "Remaining". As a food addict looking to lose about 130 pounds on a Whole Foods Plant Based Diet, I find myself having an intense emotional reaction when I see the Burned chart next to the Remaining calories chart. It triggers for me the very emotions that led me to being obese --namely, that I should be entitled to being treated like everyone else and my goal calorie deficit is cheating me out of what is rightfully mine -- the burned amount. I know this sounds silly, but for those of us who are emotional eaters, it is very real.

It would be much more empowering if I could get rid of the "Burned" pie chart, leaving only the other two. All I need to know is how many calories I have eaten, and what I can have left with my goal. Can anyone tell me how to remove just the "burned" chart without removing the other two pie graphs next to it?

Thank you.
Nancy

Comments

• Options

i would like to know also.

• Options

I don't think there's a way to get rid of that pie chart but you can go to Settings -> Profile + Targets -> Energy Burned. There, change the BMR to "Custom" and set to 0. Also change "activity Level" to "None" so it doesn't add in burned calories from a tracker if you don't want that either. And turn off "Replace with Important Activity".
    The pie chart will still show but it will always be "0".