Incorrect net carbs in Nutrient Review screen when adding custom food with European label

Hi,

I found a small bug, when adding a custom food with an European label.

In the nutrient review screen, it subtracts the fibers from the carbs to compute the net carbs, without taking into account the European label carb/fiber specificity.

But, once the food is created, when I go to add the food to my diary, the net carbs are correct (it correctly takes into account the "European label" specificity).

The wrong nutrient review screen made me think I was doing something wrong, and I almost added the carbs + fibers to offset this.

I added two screenshots showing the issue, where I created a test food with:

  • european label
  • 20 carb
  • 10 fiber


Sign In or Register to comment.