Options

Making notes searchable

Since I've been using Cronometer for many years, there are times I want to go back to certain phases in my life where I was eating one way or another and to track my health changes during those times. In order to do that it would be helpful if I could do a search of keywords in my notes. Is there any way to make that possible? Thank you.

Comments

• Options

I absolutly agree!..... This is my number ONE request and need!!

• Options

Double Ditto. I would love to be able to call up my notes and scroll through them. Dare I hope to be able to print them? Often times, I have to manually search back through them to see when I started an activity or change in foods, etc..

• Options
    edited April 30

A search function for the Diary (food entries, notes, etc.) is probably my top requested feature.

Having said that:

Dare I hope to be able to print them? Often times, I have to manually search back through them to see when I started an activity or change in foods, etc..

You are able to export your notes: More -> Account Data -> Export -> Export Notes

The CSV format is convenient enough for printing. The only thing not so convenient is that you have to individually export the various categories (food entries, notes, etc.) into separate CSV files.

If I have some spare time, I'm going to program a utility which assembles the individual CSV exports into a single convenient format.