Time-of-day — Early Access Beta

2»

Comments

• edited June 2018

A wasted visit here. An email notification made me think that a new post was posted. (It wasn't)

Is it any wonder that I don't bother to follow the email links about so called new posts?

Joe Tittiger
    Seymour MO
    joe ATT Tittiger DOTT com

• Sorry Joe, I don't think Vanilla Forum software has that as an option.

• edited June 2018
  • edited June 2018
  • I didn't think so Aaron. It doesn't even thread well....

Joe Tittiger
    Seymour MO
    joe ATT Tittiger DOTT com

• Maybe we could gently lobby Vanilla Forums to update their features to include email notifications that actually include the new post? ;)

https://vanillaforums.com/en/

• New Feature Request: Sort All By Time button

I often copy a note and paste it, and then scroll to the bottom of the list to click on it so that I can edit it and change the time-stamp. To get the note to sort into the right time order, I (1) scroll all the way to the top of the list, and then (2) click on the gear, and then (3) scroll down the menu and (4) click on the "Sort All By Time" menu-item.

It would be nice to have a sort button next to the time column of the last entry on the list. One click and done!

Alternatively, if I could click on the little clock icon that sits in the top row of the time-stamp column, it would save 2 of the 4 steps.

Thanks!

• New Feature Request: Sort All By Time button

I often copy a note and paste it, and then scroll to the bottom of the list to click on it so that I can edit it and change the time-stamp. To get the note to sort into the right time order, I (1) scroll all the way to the top of the list, and then (2) click on the gear, and then (3) scroll down the menu and (4) click on the "Sort All By Time" menu-item.

It would be nice to have a sort button next to the time column of the last entry on the list. One click and done!

Alternatively, if I could click on the little clock icon that sits in the top row of the time-stamp column, it would save 2 of the 4 steps.

Thanks!

• Hi Aaron, Any idea when the app timestamps/ apple health time stamp integration is rolling out? Here's some feedback that I believe was mentioned before: if we're gonna have categories like breakfast, lunch, etc, I'd rather just have a time stamp on that that autopopulates the timestamps of the individual food items. If you really want to change an individual timestamp ok, but I'm getting sick and tired of changing them one by one.

• We're still a few weeks away from rolling it out, as we need to get through some more mobile app work first. Thanks for the feedback so far.

• iOS and Android apps should now have support for timestamps. Beta testers, please let us know if you have any problems in the app when viewing or editing times. Thanks!

• @Aaron Is this available for all users on Android now or still just the beta testers. I just checked the play store and no new version is showing up as of yet

• working well so far Aaron. Thanks again for a great and ever improving product!

-- Finn!

• Hi Aaron, it’s great on mobile, I’m loving it. Just wanted to check whether Apple health time stamp support should be working, because right now all my entries still show up at 12am in Apple health and other apps that import the data. (For instance I use onedrop for blood sugar and carb monitoring)

• @chokokhan Thanks for pointing that out, we'll get that fixed in the next update.

• @Aaron Do we need to re-install the app to have the timestamp option appear?

• I don't mind doing more manual biometric entries. I already put in bp, and weight. I do one meal per day intermittent fasting and would settle for an "intermittent fasting ("IF") button that asks me to input the meal time of the day - and then have it return the fast period from the last time I entered it (presumable the day before). No need to time stamp - becasue I will be inputting the time of the meal. So just a simple time subtraction formula.

• @Vji6697 @keepthebeet Time stamps are still in Beta testing at this time. We will notify you upon release of timestamps for public use.

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• @Hilary Thanks for the update. I take it the beta program is closed to us who have only recently discovered this great app ?

Vijay.

• @Vji6697 if you are interested in beta testing this feature, you can view details in the first post of this thread: https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/933/time-of-day-early-access-beta/p1

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• I can't believe I didn't notice this before . . . when you copy an entry and paste it into the same day, but say, from breakfast, to lunch, it retains the original entry time rather than assume the time of the paste

-- Finn!

• I am part of the beta testing group... I now have the ability to time stamp using the app.

I would appreciate the ability to time stamp the categories in my diary (eg 'breakfast'). I often input food a day ahead of time, and then edit according to what I actually eat. A smoothie may have 5 ingredients, and would be on its own in the 'breakfast' category. It would be easier to just time stamp 'breakfast'.

Thank you! Great feature overall.

• Are you still accepting beta testers? I would love to help test this feature.

• Timestamp support was included in tonights release. Woohoo.

--
    Tim

• Hey, I've never used this forum before but just wanted to say I noticed this feature today and it's awesome! Thanks for adding it :smile:

• edited August 2018

Excellent feature!!!!!!!!