Options

problem with mobile login

Just downloaded the mobile app (android) and can't login. While it will allow me to input a password, the email field won't allow any input. I deleted the app and reinstalled. Same problem. Has any had this problem? Fixed it?

Comments

• Options

I have not been able to log in either for two days. If I uninstall I will lose all my data it says...I guess I should just switch to a different app. This happens frequently with this app!!

• Options

You won't lose your data, you will just lose the local data on your phone. Everything is stored on cronometer.com.

Sounds like a real bug, which hopefully will be fixed soon - cronometer staff will be able to confirm. A workaround would be to log into the website via your mobile browser. It's a bit cludgy and you can't scan barcodes, but it's quite usable in the short term.

• Options

@pat2003 and @KB2019goals could you please email support@cronometer.com with details and screenshots about this issue. We would like to look into it right away, and may need to look into details associated with your specific account.

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer