Options

Auto Place ALL Biometrics Option

edited January 2020 in Feature Requests

I like that my Garmin biometric imports automatically go to my biometric group names. I would like to see all my manually entered biometrics like ketones & glucose also go to the biometric group name. Having that as an option in user settings would allow folks like me to have it our way and other folks have it their way.

Me, Sandee & German Shepherd Dog Zeus Full Time RVers that left Illinois for better weather.
Using the KETO "diet" for weight loss but working on making keto a life style.
Don

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2020

I should add a question. Biometrics happen to be in group 1. Is it required that it be in group 1 to be the automatic place for imported biometrics? In other words, is it coincidental that the default (new user setting) makes Biometrics as group 1 and that is where happen to fall?

Me, Sandee & German Shepherd Dog Zeus Full Time RVers that left Illinois for better weather.
    Don

• Options

Hi Don,

Thanks for your feedback!

And to your question, this is the default setting, but you can choose where to put your imported information. Use the diary settings to choose which diary group you would like to Import Data from Devices to.

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

Karen, just to clarify my request where I may not have been clear. I would like to have a setting allowing users to automatically put biometric entries made from the diary page into the biometric group. Currently manually entered biometrics appear to default to the first group AFTER the biometrics group when it is group 1.

Don