edit historical weight data?

Apologies if this is answered somewhere -- I tried a variety of search terms and haven't come up with an answer.

I am returning to cronometer after not using it for a couple of years. I'm looking for a way to exclude the weight data from two years ago from my current weight graph (right now the graph is pulling weight trends from 2 years ago and displaying them as if they were current as of right before I added a new weight this week). I'm fine deleting it -- which I can't figure out how to do -- or ideally I could choose a new "start date" for the displayed info. Does this exist and I'm just not finding it?

Answers

• Hi librarianjess,

The graph uses the last weight you entered as the reference point. Your best bet might be to set your graph start date to the same date you entered your more current weight. On the website, you can change the time range for the weight graph using the drop-down list above the chart:

You can go to each date in your diary where you logged a weight in the past and delete them individually, if you like instead.

Best.

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Aha! Thank you -- this works great and I missed it in that drop down. Appreciated!