Options

How to add meals?

I did a forum search and couldn’t find a topic for this.

I purchased Gold because it said we can add meals or change names of meals from Breakfast, etc to Meal 1, Meal 2, etc.

I went in mobile and desktop and can’t find options and yes, I’m a newbie here...be gentle l! Lol

T you for your time and help.

Best Answer

Answers

• Options

Hi Karen!!

Thank you so much, you are AWESOME!!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Brian

• Options

I would love to be able to see a total for a meal. I'm coming from another app, and I loved that feature.

• Options

Hi Logicalloss,

We can help you out there too! You can see the total nutrient breakdown for a meal by selecting the diary group header. When you click on it, your nutrient targets below the diary will update to show you the total coming from the selected meal only.

You can also customize the nutrient that is shown in the last column of your diary - and each diary group will show the total for foods logged in that group.

By default, calories are shown in this column, but you can choose any nutrient you are interested in by accessing the diary settings from the menu in the top right corner of the diary screen.

From the General Diary settings, use the drop-down list under 'Summary Column in Diary' to select a new nutrient.

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer