Allow the Cronometer app to read data from Apple Health

I use WaterMinder to log my daily water intake. It would be great if Cronometer could read this from Apple Health so that my water bar in Cronometer fills up appropriately!

Comments

• Actually, scratch this - it's obviously better to have everything food/drink related in one app. Makes much more sense.

• Ok? Thought connecting Apple Health meant getting data from Apple into Cronometer as well? Not just out to Apple?

• Hi MED1975

I actually came to the forum looking for basically this exact question. I'm curious now as to why you find it better to have everything food/drink related in a separate app?

• I was using a separate app to track the amount of water I was drinking. Cronometer was not adding this to the water calculations in Cronometer. This meant managing more than 1 app for the same end goal - a 360 window into what I'm putting in my body. Easier to just manage 1 app.

• Oh I see. Yeah that makes complete sense. I like managing water intake in a different app just because I like some of the features of that app but would love to have it sync through to Cronometer through Apple Health.

I read your message incorrectly and thought you were saying you were preferring to have one app for food (Cronometer) and one app for water.

Thanks!

• I would like this if too.