Options

Mass import of data

I have a large amount of weight data from previous tracking I'd like to import into cronometer. Is there a way besides manually going to each day and entering it in? CSV or JSON file import or something perhaps?

Comments

• Options

Hi ChuckClaunch,

We don't have a way to import this data directly, sorry about that! Is there any chance you have logged that data to a tracking app that Cronometer integrates with, like Apple Health or Google Fit? You can backfill data from some of these apps to import you data that way.

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

Ok so if I was to import that data into Google Fit, then it would sync to cronometer? I wasn't sure how far back cronometer would sync w/Fit.

• Options

My apologies, I was mistaken about the option to import all the data from Google Fit into your Cronometer account at once. Cronometer can import data from Google Fit when you open a day in your diary. Visiting any day in the past for which you have data from Google Fit will import those values.

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

Ok thanks Karen, that's kinda what I thought but good to confirm.

• Options

We don't have a way to import this data directly, sorry about that! Is there any chance you have logged that data to a tracking app that Cronometer integrates with, like Apple Health or Google Fit? You can backfill data from some of these apps to import you data that way.

This is pretty rich. You take all of the data you want/need from Google Fit but don't give back. You have NO data export to Google Fit. Well, more accurately these days, Health Connect. Very selfish.