Day of the week strat

Is there a way to change the day you want your week to start? Because right now it’s says that the weeks starts on Tuesday for me when I go to my reports.

Also I clicked on to not renew my subscription however I may change my mind but when I went to try and change to renew it won’t let me it only gives me the option of do not renew. Pls hwlp

Lizzy

Comments

• Hi Fitgirl,

You can customize the start date of your Nutrition Report with a subscription to Cronometer Gold. On web, click on the first drop-down menu next to 'Daily Averages for' to select the date range you would like to use:

If you are using the mobile app, scroll to the bottom of the Nutrition Report to select your preferred Date Range.

For help with your subscription, please send our support team an email at support@cronometer.com and they will be happy to help you out!

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• I did I selected last week and week starts on a Tuesday. It says sep 8-14 the 8th was a Tuesday and tomorrow the week starts.

Lizzy

• edited September 2020

I think maybe there was a misunderstanding I was asking not to change the day the week starts not the date ranges. If I pick last week then the start start date should automatically be Monday and end on a Sunday, since when does the week start on a Tuesday? I had Cronometer for more then a year and have never seen this, and If I do the custome date range does that mean I have to keep doing this every week or will it automatically change every week? So frustrating!

Lizzy

• edited September 2020

Hi Fitgirl,

My apologies, I might still be confused! :#

Are we looking at the Nutrition Report? The time ranges are relative to today's date. So select the last two weeks will include the last 14 days starting from today. The last 7 days will count back 7 days from today and include those days in the report.

If you would like it to start on a particular day of the week, use the custom date range option. You can start on a Monday and end on a Sunday that way!

Let me know if I missed the mark again and I'll recruit more help :)

Edit: I re-read and I think a light bulb fizzled to life upstairs! You would like an option from the drop-down list like "Last week" that means the previous week Monday-Sunday?

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com

• I confused so what happenes next week what will the dates look like if I keep on last 7 days? Will it change automatically?

Lizzy

• Yes they will change automatically. When you access the Nutrition Report tab, the report will update with data from the last 7 days.

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com

• Great thank you I think I just confused myself

Lizzy