calories (no longer) missing on diary

abdabd
edited November 2017 in Bug Reports

This was reporting an issue with calories not showing up on the diary for the web or iphone apps. They have since started showing up again.

Thanks

Comments

• Hello abd!

There is diary setting that allows you to see/hide nutrient totals for each group in your diary. Using the web version, select the gear icon at the top right of your diary. Then select Diary Settings. There is a section which allows you to choose what to show in the last column of your diary, for example, Calories. Then make sure to check the box underneath which says: Show Group Totals. Just something to try if you run into this problem again.

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• I did try that but it said I needed to pay the monthly subscription fee in order to see the calories. Whatever was wrong is fixed now, however, so I'm good.

Thanks

• Calories are still not showing for me after completing the above procedure. Same as abd, states you need to be a gold subscriber. Is there a way to resolve this if you are not a gold subscriber? thanks.

• You do not need a gold subscription to track or see calories. It would help if you either post a screenshot of the problem, or contact support@cronometer.com with more details, as I'm not sure exactly what the problem is.