ideas for usability features
A few ideas in no particular order :
1) A way to see the notes and their date. When a user adds a note, for instance mentioning a change to macros, or some lifestyle or other noteworthy event, it would be nice to be able to be able to find it more easily than backing thru the calendar, day by day. If a notes summary feature is too difficult in the short term, even an indication on the month view of the calendar that there is a note would be very helpful.
2) When a recipe is added, a way to make it a favorite when created.
3) Add some sliding "goal" markers to the the calories summary on the diary page. For instance, if I'd like to have protein be dynamic as part of keto diet, but at the same time remind myself of a minimum to consume, a sliding marker would be very nice to have.
4) Make the bio measurement type "sticky" to the last time entered, for instance if blood sugar is entered as mg/dL, make that the default for the next time it is entered
5) On the diary page, it seems like the weight and calories are "off by one" as far as a week goes. If today is Sunday midday and I want to look back a week, I'd like to see the previous Sunday on the chart, not 6 days prior. If I were to weigh in once a week, I can't see a week earlier. Similarly, the two weeks isn't really two weeks etc.