Doctor/Dietician Cronometer Partnering Stories The good and the bad.

I am wondering if any users out there have been using the partner feature where your doctor, or professional of whatever sort, is linked in to your Cronometer app and apble to adjust targets and review your data. And if so, what doctors if able. I am look for a cardiologist in Southern California that would be inclined to useCronometer.

Comments

• @wadegrimm

I LOVE using Cronometer with my clients. If they have an account before we meet, I get them to link it so I can review their food intake and take stock of any problem areas. I also go into client's accounts and set individual targets that are in line with our goals.

During our appointments, I'll often generate nutrition reports to review overall completeness and look into their day-to-day food intake to see how they are doing with our goals.

Kind regards,

Susan Macfarlane, MScA, RD
    Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Sounds great to me. What is the process to get started. My Crono is about 98% complete and accurate. I am very diligent about updating. However, I would skip Nov 28 through 29. I was very bad. FYI, I follow Dr Gundry no lectin and try to stay as keto as possible except for morning fruit. My data is in crono. Please feel free to review. Thank you!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€ πŸ¦ƒ

• @wadegrimm

I think the best thing to do is have your logs visible at the time of your appointment and suggest they generate a week report (or a log on as many days as possible) then take a look at a few days of dietary intake. Looking at a report helps to identify any nutrient red flags (and determine if they are a result of tracking or lack of intake). Looking at your actual food intake is useful for assessing dietary quality.

Unfortunately, I can't review your logs unless you're a client as they contain personal health information.

Kind regards,

Susan Macfarlane, MScA, RD
    Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Okay. Thank you for the input. πŸ‘πŸ€