Options

Cronometer Enhancement Priority List

Instead of taking requests by the forum, why do you not do it like other software sites? Create a place to suggest features, and allow us to vote on them? For example, give each member 5 votes to vote what's important to them (maybe 10 for Gold members). The list of feature enhancements with change order based on number of votes. It would allow you, and us to get a sense of what's important to your users.

And, as the voted features are added, you can return the votes to the users to apply them to other wants.

Comments

• Options

Thannks for the suggestion! At the moment, this forum is our means of public communication, but that sounds like a great idea to add in the future!

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

I second this but I know how much work that is

• Options

I have a long list of possible enhancements, but it is difficult to figure out where to place them in the current discussion board, so maybe a more carefully organized or moderated/curated forum is an interim more doable starting point.

• Options

@Pangloss You are welcome to email us your list directly if you like as well! We love hearing your suggestions no matter what form you contact us in! You can email support@cronometer.com

Hilary
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

@Hilary I have a few suggestions as well. I'll also send them.

Thanks!

• Options
    edited January 2021

I second this but I know how much work that is

There many are ready-made platforms for letting users vote on features, such as Canny, a far simpler alternative to UserVoice.

I have a few suggestions as well. I'll also send them.

Don't hold your breath. The team hasn't fixed really trivial bugs reported years ago, that would literally take one or at most two lines of code to fix (I'm a software engineer). I'm really disappointed. Instead, they've designed new splash screens.

• Options

This forum seriously lacks voting feature. This feature requests sub forum is a huge mess with many duplicates.
    There are platforms like UserVoice, that are ready to use by companies, and it makes it so much easier to track and see what are the priorities in user requests, and it's easier for users to vote on features they want most.

I hope it gets implemented cause Cronometer is awesome.