Where Are My "Keto for Cancer" Peeps At?

Is there a group for folks going thru Cancer that are using Cron to help with their diets? Keto in particular? I need support and I'm sure they do too.

I would like to leverage every resource I can find to do the Press & Pulse Protocols. For humans, it's all still locked up behind the laboratory doors, but I'm trying to hack in and do what I can on my own. I'm not expecting endorsement of my strategy from Cronometer. I'm hoping for help & support from other users who want to do the same thing and or similar.

I live in Sacramento County, btw. Califorina.
Anyone else local?

~Blessings

Answers

• I was diagnosed w DCIS in January. Did a ketogenic diet through Dr. Annette Bosworth and her book "Anyway You Can". I also did the Rife machine. June 25 Thermography screenings reveal no tumor, calcifications, or any indication of cancer. Keto works! 20g of carbs or less. Dr. Thomas Seiyfried also helps brain tumors shrink w keto...like 10g or less of carbs. Prayers to you....

• That is a Blessing
    Did you have special settings and targets in cronometer

Greg

• I'm using Cronometer to do a special keto diet for my husband diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor, I'm not tech-savvy and a slow learner in nutrition. I would love any help or leads with working with a coach to create meals for him.

• Hi, Francine. I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's diagnosis. I turned to the keto diet for extremely painful nerve damage after shingles, which I got following strong chemo. As you probably know, it is believed that the ketogenic diet is neuroprotective, which is why I originally sought it out. In addition there is evidence that ketosis may shrink tumors by depriving cancer cells of sugar, especially neurological cancers. Have you read Keto for Cancer by Miriam Kalamian (Chelsea Green Publishing)? She provides science-based information on the ketogenic diet, and her index and sources may also be helpful to you. It was through her book that I believe I found about The Charlie Foundation (https://charliefoundation.org ), which is focused on pediatric epilepsy, but has a wealth of information and menu planning for anyone who is looking into high fiber, balanced nutrition through the ketogenic diet. At the website you will find a database of hospitals and practitioners that can give you guidance. I was able to find a nutritionist at Weil-Cornell in NY, who gave me support when I first started the diet. I hope this helps, and I wish you and your husband the very best.