New User

Hi

Coming off another system which is closing in August. So far I love the food and exercise tracker here. Is there a social aspect?

Comments

• Hi Donna_cps3,

There are some of us here on the forums to chat about health, food, etc.

We also have a supportive community in our Facebook group - search for Cronometer.

Or follow us on Instagram if you'd like to chat with our super happy, fun and adventurous Community Marketing Manager and other users too!

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Awesome-which of these is the official group?

"I've never considered excessive sanity a virtue" Mike Uris, San Antonio Express-News, 2002

• Looks like I also moved over here from SP (closing down next month). So far way more to offer.

• Hello, I just started using Cronometer 2 days ago. So far I love it. It took a little while to get it set up the way I wanted. The fact that I can set my Carb, Protein and Fat daily amounts is a great bonus. And the fact that I can track my water plus the site adds water consumption from other foods such as veggies and coffee is nice too. I came across this app while looking on Google at Flexible Dieting and Macro Dieting. Is anyone here trying the Flexible Diet?