Can I somehow import from Google fit only the active calories?

Hi there,

As far as I can tell, when I connect to the Google Fit app, the numbers imported from Google Fit also include what they calculate as my BRM, so if that is added to the chronometer app as part of my work out, then I am getting the wrong Burned and Balance information. It is basically double counting my BMR as the day goes by and Google Fit updates the app with data.

As a result it shows I burned way more calories than I probably did. I understand that the burned calories shown are not accurate anyway, but doubling the BMR really messes with everything for me.

I was wondering if anyone found a way to import only active calories burned from Google Fit, without calculating the BMR?

The weird thing is, I've been searching for a way to do this and I haven't figured out how yet, but I realized that for yesterday, it actually imported only the calories burned, or at least a number closer to that as opposed to the number with my BMR included in the total and I don't know how I did that. All I know is, yesterday, it showed a number closer to 700 calories and after playing around, searching for ways to import only the active calories it changed to the 200-something shown in the yesterday image.

This was yesterday.

This is today so far.

So has anyone had any similar issues and have you found a way to make this work properly?

Thank you!

Best Answer

Answers