What did I do wrong on my display settings?

edited September 2021 in Ask An Expert

On the Diary page, the calories per food item and the total calories per meal is no longer showing up. Did I do something wrong somewhere? I have old copies of my days and that information is on those copies but it's not showing up on my days. And when I go back, it's not showing up on the days I have copies of it showing up.

In the Display tab, the "show diary group subtotals in Diary" is on and the "Show Calories Summary in Diary" is on.

Comments

• Hi there,

Would you mind sending us a screenshot, we can take a look? Is this happening on the website, or the mobile app? What version of the mobile app is listed at the bottom of the settings tab?

Are the diary group subtotals and the nutrient in the summary column missing on all days, or only some days? Are the copies days on which you've pasted foods logged in the past?

Thanks for the additional details!

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Thanks for answering me. Marie-Eve H from your team at Cronometer (?) emailed me from support and told me what I should do. But when I logged back into Cronometer, it was fixed! I didn't do anything. She told me to: Go to the Settings tab > Display sub-tab, Tap on Summary Column in Diary, Choose Energy from the list.

That must have been what was wrong with it although I don't remember changing that button at all. I didn't have the last column on the right that is headed Energy and lists the calories for each food. That's exactly what was missing.

Thank you so much for answering me. It's been frustrating because I use this app every day (mostly on my computer). I really do love the app and glad I got the Gold version.

• I'm glad to hear your display is back to the way you like it :smile:

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• New to forum. My icons for create recipe, create food, oracle, recipe search, and food search are now side by side in a horizontal line. Never before. When you click on any of these icons, each line of text only covers a third of the page and are on two lines. Each entry use to flow across the page in one continuous line. Did I do something to make this happen? How can I get it corrected?