Options

Add macro columns to diary?

Hi there! In addition to "Energy (kcal)", I think it would be helpful to show grams of Protein, Carbs, and Fat for each diary entry, possibly with an indication of kcal percentage. That would let me quickly scan my diary and find places where I might want to make adjustments based on my targets. Currently, I accomplish this by selecting individual diary entries, and scrolling down to see Energy Summary and Macronutrient Targets.

Comments

• Options

This is a great idea. Additionally, it would be convenient to select multiple items and get their macro breakdown in a mini-window.

• Options

Thanks for your feedback!

You can see the nutrient breakdown for any selection of foods in your diary :)

On our website, hold the shift key and select the items you'd like to include. Your nutrient targets below will update to show the nutrition in the selected items only.

On the mobile app, tap the menu in your diary and choose Multi-select. Tick off the items you'd like to include then use the menu again to Show Nutrition Summary.

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options
    edited January 2022

Thanks @Karen_Cronometer.

On our website, hold the shift key and select the items you'd like to include. Your nutrient targets below will update to show the nutrition in the selected items only.

Yep, this is a very helpful feature. My suggestion was to add macro columns to the diary, e.g.:

Description Amount Unit Energy (kcal) Protein (g) Carbs (g) Fat (g)
    Almonds, Raw 28 g 162.2 5.9 6.0 14.0