Options

Blood Pressure Format Not Consistent from Different Devices

Import blood pressure from Samsung Health and Withings. Saved in different formats.

Comments

• Options

We've recently changed blood pressure from two separate metrics to entering them both together at the same time. Next, we'll get data imported from Samsung Health to be compatible with the new display.

Cheers!

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

New format is terrible. The data combined is much less useful exported. Now I have to manipulate the data once exported to use it. Any plans to fix the data you messed up?

• Options

Ok Thier resolution is it is your problem. So they f* up the data by changing the format then expect me to fix it manually one reading at a time. They get a zero from me for performance.

• Options

Hi aebrimm,

We are looking at a way to make all past data compatible with the new format. Apologies for the delay in responding. We are working on this :)

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

Update. They agreed to erase the zero entry they added. Data still in multiple formats, but better without zeros in data. Pain to use now but easier.

• Options

Ok now some but not all of the Samsung data is now in the new format too. At least they did not put zero in the data they reformatted. Just erased it. Much better, but new format is still more of a pain to work with and much less useful.

• Options

Good morning, I am having the same issue on my iPhone with the new Blood Pressure values. Showing as 0.0 on iPhone. BP in trends shows correct value on both iPhone and Laptop.

• Options

All the data is now consistently unusable.