Cronometer not getting Apple Health exercise data - starting today?

So... Cronometer is missing the entry today for "Active Energy Balance (Apple Health)". This has never happened before. I use an Apple Watch and record my workouts and calories burned and this has always just shown up in Cronometer. My watch, my Fitness App on my iPhone, and Apple Health all show 600+ calories burned due to a hike I completed this morning. But the entry doesn't show in Cronometer.

So far I have tried:

• Uninstalling and Reinstalling the app, and reconnecting to Apple Health
  • Checking permissions for Apple Health (all are on)
  • Backfilling the last few days (everything shows up until today)
  • Checking 'Import workouts and active energy as a single entry'
  • Searching these forums (which pointed me to trying the above)

Could this be a bug? Anyone else having the problem today? Anything else I can try?

Thanks so much for any help anyone can provide.

Comments

• I am sorry that I don't have anything further to add. I just wanted to let you know you are not having an isolated event. I am having the same issue and have tried all that you listed above.

Does anyone else know of something else to try?

• Hi, I just wanted to add that I'm also having this problem. Neither my 'Active Energy Balance' nor my climbing workout this afternoon have synched to my Cronometer account from my Apple Watch. My SO, who also uses Cronometer but tracks activity with a Garmin watch, has not had any issues.

My guess is there's some glitch preventing Apple Health and Cronometer from 'communicating' properly, since none of the fixes I've tried have worked. Hopefully it'll be identified and fixed soon!

• Also having this problem, no activity entries showing up half way through the day, till yesterday Cronometer was always up to date with Apple Health for me.

• Well....it's certainly synching incredibly well (lol) now! Gotta go get started, looks like I need to eat another 24k calories today, and it's already almost 6pm!

• Yes exactly the same setup exactly the same problem since today. It always worked today the row active energy balance (appLe health) just doesn’t appear in spite of the fact I had 650 kcal already in activities etc. Looks like a bug. Quacks like a bug.

• Cronometer is missing the entry today for "Active Energy Balance (Apple Health)". This has never happened before. I use an Apple Watch and record my workouts and calories burned and this has always just shown up in Cronometer. My watch, my Fitness App on my iPhone, and Apple Health all show 600+ calories burned due to my gym visit. But the entry doesn't show in Cronometer.

• Day 2... still no "Active Energy Balance (Apple Health)" coming into my Cronometer Diary from Apple Health.

Something is broken?

• Yesterday and this morning, I also had this problem. But since a few hours ago I'm
    already seeing data beeing synchronized between Apple Health and Cronometer