Cronometer not getting Apple Health exercise data - starting today?
So... Cronometer is missing the entry today for "Active Energy Balance (Apple Health)". This has never happened before. I use an Apple Watch and record my workouts and calories burned and this has always just shown up in Cronometer. My watch, my Fitness App on my iPhone, and Apple Health all show 600+ calories burned due to a hike I completed this morning. But the entry doesn't show in Cronometer.
So far I have tried:
- Uninstalling and Reinstalling the app, and reconnecting to Apple Health
- Checking permissions for Apple Health (all are on)
- Backfilling the last few days (everything shows up until today)
- Checking 'Import workouts and active energy as a single entry'
- Searching these forums (which pointed me to trying the above)
Could this be a bug? Anyone else having the problem today? Anything else I can try?
Thanks so much for any help anyone can provide.