WHtR Calculator

I continue to read articles about how BMI is such a poor metric for body fat. Would it be possible to add a WHtR calculator to the Cronometer website?

Reference: Waist to Height Calculator

Harry - Just a 68 year old male running for his life.

Comments

• Meanwhile, check out this awesome article on the four ways of assessing weight (Body mass index (BMI), Waist-to-hip ratio (WHR), Waist-to-height ratio (WtHR) and Body-fat percentage): "How much should I weigh for my height and age?", Medically reviewed by Erica Ramirez, PA-C — By Yvette Brazier — Updated on Nov 29, 2021, Medical News Today https://medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323446

• Just read your article. I find it odd that my cardiologist doesn't even want to talk about nutrition or weight management. I have taken on that task myself by reading everything I can on health and nutrition. I just setup a Waist to Height ratio calculator on an excel spreadsheet. It was easy to do. Now I'm on track to making further improvements. It seems these days that doctors just want to prescribe pills for everything under the sun. The side effects are more harmful than the cure.

It has become a fact for me that:
    1. Food determines weight & health, and
    2. Exercise builds strength.

Wishing everyone the best.

Harry - Just a 68 year old male running for his life.

• I believe medical doctors get very limited nutrition training. @Hooleo 's "recommendation is to consult with your PCP and be referred to a Registered Dietician for Medical Nutrition Therapy (NMT). Your Medicare insurance should cover cost." Seconded by @Susan_RD_101 "@Hooleo "As a dietitian, I really appreciate your response!"