Options

Checking of foods

I'll plan my day and enter the food in the diary to ensure I'm meeting my targets. I'll then print the diary out and cross off the foods as they are consumed. Would it be possible to add a column to the diary to check off foods so there wouldn't be a need for a hard copy?

"I've never considered excessive sanity a virtue" Mike Uris, San Antonio Express-News, 2002

Comments

• Options

Hello @comanchesue

Thank you for your feature request!

I have seen some other suggestions such as adding a diary category with everything you plan to eat for the day. When you eat something, move that food to another diary category (ex. breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc.) This would save you from printing out hard copies each day.

To add a diary category on the web version of Cronometer, select the gear icon on your diary page and select Diary Settings. Add new groups by ticking the boxes and give your new category a name.

Best,
    Karen

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer

• Options

I already have it set up for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and misc. Moving things around seems clunky and a little time-consuming. I wish there was a way to check off listings in the diary as I go, but will continue to print out and cross off :(

"I've never considered excessive sanity a virtue" Mike Uris, San Antonio Express-News, 2002