My workouts (calories burned) isn't syncing with Cronometer.

I've been using the Wahoo Tickr-X heart rate monitor with Cronometer for several months with no problems. Last week and for no apparent reason my workouts (calories burned) aren't syncing over to Cronometer. I've gone into the Apple Health app, the Wahoo App and Cronometer to ensure the data is being shared, but still can't get my workouts to automatically show up in Cronometer.
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
thank you!

Comments

• I just got a Wahoo heart rate monitor strap as FitBit wasn't giving me real time beats per minute. I don't even see how to sync Wahoo to Cronometer. Did you get yours working? How do I set that up?

• I just got a Wahoo heart rate monitor strap as FitBit wasn't giving me real time beats per minute. I don't even see how to sync Wahoo to Cronometer. Did you get yours working? How do I set that up?

• @TambourineMan to get your information from you wearable tracking device to Cronometer, you first need to share your data with one of the other apps that we can import data from - Apple Health or Google Fit, for example. Then we import the data from these applications into Cronometer - at least until we add new device integrations

@MisterT is your Wahoo data showing up in your Apple Health app correctly? Does it seems to be that Cronometer is not importing the activity from Apple Health?

Best,

Karen Stark
    cronometer.com
    As always, any and all postings here are covered by our T&Cs:
    https://forums.cronometer.com/discussion/27/governing-terms-and-disclaimer